D.O.E.S D.O.E.S

This game is good, but it is INCREDIBLY frustrating to the point of not being fun after a while. The events are so random that you have to uncover the weaker enemies and get lucky on the fun things in EXACTLY the right order to even get farther than level 1, never mind beating the game. This is very well made, but it needs rebalanced, I've played around 40 runs now and only once have I passed level 2, often I get killed by Geriatric Cyborg or another stronger enemy on my tenth tile or sooner.

Surn responds:

Yeah, if you obsess over the medals that can suck the fun out of it.

Dynapuff JUMP! Dynapuff JUMP!

Fantastic! The Dynapuffs are so adorable... QAQ

I wish it was a bit longer, though. The final level showed off some very cool design tricks with the changing scenery and It's clear that the developers behind the game are capable of some really cool stuff, I'd love to see more like it! And maybe more customization, too. Awesome addicting game! :)

CaGe - Casual Genocide CaGe - Casual Genocide

The 1000 blows medal is broken.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

This is about as good as an idle game can get.

However, the medals outside of the game are broken. I've completed nearly every challenge in the game and the only medal I have is AFK. Please fix these.

NewProject responds:

You have a button (newgrounds icon) in main screen, click to check again all medals.

MightyRetroZero -Arkanoid MightyRetroZero -Arkanoid

There is no way this is even CLOSE to possible to win. The player moves way to quickly and and erratically, you have no control over the paddle, and nearly every powerup falls below the paddle where you can't reach them without dying. I like that there's a very quick restart time between attempts, but this is way to unbalanced. At least it's complete, and not buggy, I guess.

kronbits responds:

Actually a lot of people finish the Arkanoid Level and now one in 16 seconds, and i guess with the time they will go lower.

All is practice. In the moment you get into controls and know where are the powerups you wil know when destroy the bricks to they fall over the paddle, etc and get a very low time.

This level is made to be hard from the start. A lot of people will die the first times in 4-5 seconds but in each try they will go better. I know can be very hard but when you get the trick you will say: Oh! this is too easy! :P

Fly Again Fly Again

Broken- Level 7 is impossible.

ozdy responds:

Which part exactly? Watch the walkthrough.

Goomy: to the Rainbow! Goomy: to the Rainbow!

Good game with a fantastic soundtrack, but it was very repetitive. Were it not for the medals I wouldn't have played past a few levels. It was good, just needs more variety.

Minumatch Minumatch

This was a good came until the popsicles were introduced. Those killed it and killed any desire I had to continue playing, They are impossible to move if they get stuck one or two rows from the bottom.

Push It Push It

The medals "excellent" and "master" are both broken. "Excellent" does not even trigger in-game.

Also, levels 7, 14, and 18 are based completely on random chance, which more or less kills the feel of this game.

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems